Friday 17 June 2016

My Conversations with God (2)

"How are you my best God?"

"Best!"

"Have humans created any  second best God?"

(smiles) "No, I mean One & only & greatest God."

"Human can do anything, even he or she can create a God. Human is my creation. Who better than me would know their strengths & weaknesses. A human could do anything. Their powers are limitless, just like some root, which transforms itself into a vast tree."

"If we are so powerful then why are we unhappy and how should we tap into our limitless power?"

You don't have to tap into that power. You & power are one.  The power is as much as part of you, as you are part of it.  You all share the structural similarities and equality of power, yet your paths are different and that's why you all are unique. 

You are unhappy not because you don't have something but you are unhappy since others have more than you. Imagine, everyone in the world would have equal amount of money, then would it end unhappiness? Never! unhappiness is cause  of jealously, anger & disappointment. You can't expect a banyan tree to grow mangoes; similarly people set unnecessary expectations with themselves, even with their loved ones and even with people, work with them.  Unhappiness is just an absence of happiness. As food feeds hunger; you can kill your unhappiness, with happiness.

"How could we know that we are on the right path?"

Ask yourself. We have to ask our own self that if our path is right and if the talk is sincere, then the answer is guaranteed. Some people call it as sixth sense or inner voice and it is actually the guidance from soul, which one should follow.

Some people are so afraid to follow the directions of one's own self, that they clip the wings of their own desires, by making an excuse about society, their elders experience, peer pressure or sometimes religion.

"What is the one message for me and to those who would be/ are reading this blog?"

"I am with you. I am the Most. I am above any suffering, fear or pain. I know you more than you. My actions are for your own betterment. I know where you are headed and where you would land up. Just keep going and trust me. I am there with you always. Just don't worry, everything would be alright."

The one who Loves you the most,
"GOD"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good one chetan
Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Unknown said...

Good one chetan
Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Unknown said...

Nice msg Chetan, worth reading.

Unknown said...

Nice msg Chetan, worth reading.

Author Chetan Dalvi said...

Thank you for the feedback & inspiring me to write more. God bless you

Author Chetan Dalvi said...

Thank you for the feedback & inspiring me to write more. God bless you

Author Chetan Dalvi said...

Thank you for the feedback & inspiring me to write more. God bless you

Author Chetan Dalvi said...

Thank you for the feedback & inspiring me to write more. God bless you